Powerhouse
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  

Calypso (High Priest)

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Calypso
Gast

Calypso (High Priest) Empty
BeitragThema: Calypso (High Priest)   Calypso (High Priest) Icon_minitimeSo Jul 03, 2011 2:08 am

- Server Name (On which Server you want to apply?) BlazeRO

- Character Name (Has to be the topic tite aswell) Calypso

- Your current equipment and Level. Calypso (High Priest) Eb6el3 i have marc card just need the armor and i will get green ferus instead of the matyr.

- Location and schedule - Where do you live? What time/days do you play? Will you be available for most of this semester? I live in sweden i play after 5 gmt+1 and i can join in every WoE im working during the days and sometimes the nights.

- Ventrilo/Teamspeak - Do you have it? Do you have a mic? vent and TS i have and i have mic also

- Brief history on RO - What guilds were you in previously? Why did you quit/disband? Sunshine, Excalibur, WPE, RO Buddies, One Night Stand, and some more.

- Your focus in RO - Make friends? PvP? Stalk underage kids? My focus on RO is to compete in good woes with a competetive guild and to improve my skills in the game its all about woe and underage kids Very Happy

- Your WoE experience - How long have you WoE'd? Have you played in an organized alliance? i have played woe for 5 years and have played HP during all that time almost.

- Sell yourself - What can you bring to our Guild? What separates you from other players in your class? I have alot of woe experience and i have good knowledge abot my class (Highpriest) and im joining to help the guild go to the top.

Final Gears and build:

Skill build for woe:
Nach oben Nach unten
ulti

ulti

Anzahl der Beiträge : 80

BeitragThema: Re: Calypso (High Priest)   Calypso (High Priest) Icon_minitimeSo Jul 03, 2011 2:12 am

sorry we dont need any more HP's we need 1x FS Ws or Pallys atm
Nach oben Nach unten
Manu

Manu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 222

BeitragThema: Re: Calypso (High Priest)   Calypso (High Priest) Icon_minitimeSo Jul 03, 2011 2:12 am

Reroll to WS or Pally.
Nach oben Nach unten
exii

exii

Anzahl der Beiträge : 180

BeitragThema: Re: Calypso (High Priest)   Calypso (High Priest) Icon_minitimeSo Jul 03, 2011 6:33 am

Evil Cotton Shirts..

Ich dachte immer es sei nur eine Legende.
Nach oben Nach unten
Vaya

Vaya

Anzahl der Beiträge : 321

BeitragThema: Re: Calypso (High Priest)   Calypso (High Priest) Icon_minitimeSo Jul 03, 2011 8:46 am

rosary + int + staff of recovery + celebrants mitten+ lowvit+nostr = shit
Nach oben Nach unten
Niko

Niko

Anzahl der Beiträge : 229

BeitragThema: Re: Calypso (High Priest)   Calypso (High Priest) Icon_minitimeDi Jul 05, 2011 7:01 am

rejected
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Calypso (High Priest)   Calypso (High Priest) Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Calypso (High Priest)
Seite 1 von 1