Powerhouse
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  

Sour-Paladin

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Dizolve

Dizolve

Anzahl der Beiträge : 44

Sour-Paladin Empty
BeitragThema: Sour-Paladin   Sour-Paladin Icon_minitimeFr Sep 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Hi guys, i heard you guys need a paladin, and i want to start woeing on this server, so i want to be that paladin Very Happy

- Character Name: Sour

- Your current equipment and lvl/joblvl: Im level 94/58. Im buying/hunting a Marc card Asap. That is a +3 vit Silk Robe and im working on getting a +3 dex one also. My equipment is not complete at the moment. https://2img.net/h/i114.photobucket.com/albums/n258/andru69_2006/Paladin.jpg

- Location and Schedule - Where do you live? What time/days do you play? Will you be available for most of this semester?:
I live in USA, New York and im online a lot. I will be available most of this semester, i have night school from 4:00pm-8:30pm Eastern Time.

- Ventrilo/Teamspeak - Do you have it? Do you have a mic?: Yes i have Ventrilo/Teamspeak. I dont have a mic but i could try to get one.

- Brief history on RO - What guilds we're you in previously? Why did you quit/disband?: I've played in a lot of servers, too many to remember and woed with lots of guilds also. I've woed with Montalion, Dark Descendants, Pawnography, Wikibois, GvG, Shut Up and others i cant remember lol. I quit most of the guilds because of focusing on school but this is my last year so i wont be focusing much on school lol.

- Your focus in RO - Make friends? PvP? Stalk underage kids?: My only focus in RO is WOE and some PvP.

- Your WoE experience - How long have you WoE'd? Have you played in an organized alliance?: I dont know how long i've been woeing for, i think about 2-3 recent years. Yes i have played in plenty of organized alliances.

- Sell yourself - What can you bring to our Guild? What separates you from other players in your class?: I can bring a lot of help to you guys during woe and im friendly and almost always helpful. I have played Paladin in SE WoE so i have experience. Im not the best with Paladin but im willing to work on what ever i need to work on to become one of the best.

I hope u guys really consider accepting me. Im friendly and im serious about woe. Im still gearing up as i fill this application and im willing to work on anything i need to work on.

Nach oben Nach unten
Vaya

Vaya

Anzahl der Beiträge : 321

Sour-Paladin Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sour-Paladin   Sour-Paladin Icon_minitimeFr Sep 23, 2011 11:45 pm

finally someone who is really worth to accept
Nach oben Nach unten
Fluppy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 241

Sour-Paladin Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sour-Paladin   Sour-Paladin Icon_minitimeFr Sep 23, 2011 11:53 pm

good application
+1
Nach oben Nach unten
Vaya

Vaya

Anzahl der Beiträge : 321

Sour-Paladin Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sour-Paladin   Sour-Paladin Icon_minitimeSa Sep 24, 2011 12:02 am

some tweaks on his eq will to the work
Nach oben Nach unten
Manu

Manu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 222

Sour-Paladin Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sour-Paladin   Sour-Paladin Icon_minitimeSa Sep 24, 2011 12:08 am

accepted.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Sour-Paladin Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sour-Paladin   Sour-Paladin Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Sour-Paladin
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Powerhouse :: News :: Application :: Accepted-
Gehe zu: